We had no idea you had a blog! Why didn't you tell us you naughty girls! Love the weirdo picture of you guys...but then, which one am I talking about? The top one when you first see you "special" spirits! We love you and can't wait to get you married! Broccoli forever baby!
wow, this blog is amazing...I am still speechless about the main pic at the top of the page :) Love and miss you guys! (This is Mindy by the way, for some reason it uses my school blog when I post)
Here we are. Still no prospects for a Thanksgivin' date for Kim. Bummer. Ash still makes kids wet their pants. Oops. Yet, we still are real cute and forever sisters!
3 comments:
Kimmie was even shorter than Colie???
What beautiful, fun, priceless treasures. Thanks for sharing. It's made my day!
We had no idea you had a blog! Why didn't you tell us you naughty girls! Love the weirdo picture of you guys...but then, which one am I talking about? The top one when you first see you "special" spirits! We love you and can't wait to get you married! Broccoli forever baby!
wow, this blog is amazing...I am still speechless about the main pic at the top of the page :) Love and miss you guys! (This is Mindy by the way, for some reason it uses my school blog when I post)
Post a Comment